Do you want a career where you can truly make a difference? The Lake County Health Department and Community Health Center is one of the largest human service providers in Lake County. We live our mission each day, promoting the health and well-being of all who live, work, and play in Lake County. If you are passionate about giving back and ready to be a part of an innovative team, we are looking for you!
Works in fully integrated psychiatric and medical team, participating in daily huddles and supporting the psychiatric team daily. Takes vitals and obtains required elements, documenting them in the electronic health record and readies patients for psychiatric appointments. Assists patients in applying for patient assistant program and monitors expiration of programs and medications. Performs phone outreach to patients to set appointments and respond to questions. Cross-trained to work with medical team in medical assistant role as needed. Meets with pharmaceutical drug reps as needed. Performs phlebotomy and point of care testing as needed. Participation in daily team huddles with the integrated team encourages collaboration and assists the providers in providing excellent care for our patients.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or medical/religious exemption within 30 days of hire. If not fully vaccinated, you must follow the requirements for unvaccinated until you meet the definition of fully vaccinated.
Scheduled Hours: 37.5 hours a week:
- Monday – (8:00am – 4:00pm)
- Tuesday – (8:00am – 4:00pm)
- Wednesday – (8:00pm – 4:00pm)
- Thursday – (8:00am – 4:00pm)
- Friday – (8:00am – 4:00pm)