Certified Medical Assistant – Zion – 15561
Do you want a career where you can truly make a difference? The Lake County Health Department and Community Health Center is one of the largest human service providers in Lake County. We live our mission each day, promoting the health and well-being of all who live, work, and play in Lake County. If you are passionate about giving back and ready to be a part of an innovative team, we are looking for you!
Under general supervision, assists physician and staff members in providing optimal ambulatory health care to patients, stocks and maintains exam and team rooms; assists with clinical and clerical duties. Work involves direct patient contact and is performed in accordance with prescribed methods, techniques, and procedures.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or medical/religious exemption within 30 days of hire. If not fully vaccinated, you must follow the requirements for unvaccinated until you meet the definition of fully vaccinated.
- Non-bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
Schedule Hours: 37.5 hours a week
- Monday-Friday (8:00am-4:00pm)
- One Saturday per month (8:00am-12:00pm)
- Starting Salary Determined Based on Qualifications