Do you want a career where you can truly make a difference? The Lake County Health Department and Community Health Center is one of the largest human service providers in Lake County. We live our mission each day, promoting the health and well-being of all who live, work, and play in Lake County. If you are passionate about giving back and ready to be a part of an innovative team, we are looking for you!
This position is responsible for the oversight of patient focused care services, to include assisting in patient care and providing support and guidance to medical assistants and nurses. This position will maintain a clean and safe working environment, and ensure all clinical tasks are completed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or medical/religious exemption within 30 days of hire. If not fully vaccinated, you must follow the requirements for unvaccinated until you meet the definition of fully vaccinated.
Scheduled Hours: 40 hours a week – (Occasional evenings and weekend hours/40 a week rotating evening and sat as needed)
- Monday – (8:30am – 5:00pm)
- Tuesday – (8:30am – 5:00pm)
- Wednesday – (8:30am – 5:00pm) (rotating)
- Thursday – (8:30am – 5:00pm)
- Friday – (8:30am – 5:00pm)