Do you want a career where you can truly make a difference? The Lake County Health Department and Community Health Center is one of the largest human service providers in Lake County. We live our mission each day, promoting the health and well-being of all who live, work, and play in Lake County. If you are passionate about giving back and ready to be a part of an innovative team, we are looking for you!
Under general supervision, performs and offers direct individual and community services, client advocacy, and provides both general and specific health/developmental intervention connections in the community, clinic and home settings. Work assignments are in-depth and specialized with specific areas of responsibility and independence of action.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or medical/religious exemption within 30 days of hire. If not fully vaccinated, you must follow the requirements for unvaccinated until you meet the definition of fully vaccinated.
Scheduled Hours: 37.5 hours a week
- Monday – (8:00am – 4:00pm)
- Tuesday – (8:00am – 4:00pm)
- Wednesday – (8:00am – 4:00pm)
- Thursday – (11:00am – 7:00pm)
- Friday – (8:00am – 4:00pm)
- Starting Salary Determined Based on Qualifications