Counselor I – ATP – 15960
Do you want a career where you can truly make a difference? The Lake County Health Department and Community Health Center is one of the largest human service providers in Lake County. We live our mission each day, promoting the health and well-being of all who live, work, and play in Lake County. If you are passionate about giving back and ready to be a part of an innovative team, we are looking for you!
Responsible for evaluating and admitting clients. Prepares and implements treatment plans with clients. Provides individual, group, and family counseling and education. Provides chemical dependency education to general public, service providers and individuals.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or medical/religious exemption within 30 days of hire. If not fully vaccinated, you must follow the requirements for unvaccinated until you meet the definition of fully vaccinated.
Scheduled Hours: 16 hours a week
- Friday (11:00pm – 7:00am)
- Saturday (11:00pm – 7:00am)
- $2.50 differential for working hours deemed eligible for shift and weekend premium
- Starting Salary Determined Based on Qualifications