Counselor II – Crisis Care Program – Overnight – 16120
Do you want a career where you can truly make a difference? The Lake County Health Department and Community Health Center is one of the largest human service providers in Lake County. We live our mission each day, promoting the health and well-being of all who live, work, and play in Lake County. If you are passionate about giving back and ready to be a part of an innovative team, we are looking for you!
Provides crisis intervention services to clients via the crisis hotline, in-person, and clients on the inpatient residential unit. Evaluates and assesses clients for level of care. Prepares and implements treatment plans with clients. Provides therapeutic and supportive services to clients, including individual, group, and case management. Responsible for unit coverage and emergency telephone interventions.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or medical/religious exemption within 30 days of hire. If not fully vaccinated, you must follow the requirements for unvaccinated until you meet the definition of fully vaccinated.
Scheduled Hours: 40 hours a week (Overnights)
- Monday-Friday (12:00am-8:30am)
- Saturday/Sunday Rotation (12:00am-8:30am)
- $2.50 differential for working hours deemed eligible for shift and weekend premium
- Starting Salary Determined Based on Qualifications