Counselor II – Mobile Response Team Engagement Specialist – 16118
Do you want a career where you can truly make a difference? The Lake County Health Department and Community Health Center is one of the largest human service providers in Lake County. We live our mission each day, promoting the health and well-being of all who live, work, and play in Lake County. If you are passionate about giving back and ready to be a part of an innovative team, we are looking for you!
The Mobile Crisis Response Engagement Specialist will partner with a (Q)MHP to provide peer support and guidance, during a mobile crisis response to individuals and families seeking support during a mental health crisis. The Mobile Crisis Response Engagement Specialist will provide intervention and follow-up to individuals and families served. The Mobile Crisis Response Engagement Specialist will also provide outreach and engagement services to ensure the Population of Focus is aware of the availability of mental health services and can gain access to those services.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or medical/religious exemption within 30 days of hire. If not fully vaccinated, you must follow the requirements for unvaccinated until you meet the definition of fully vaccinated.
Scheduled Hours: 16 hours a week (Overnight Shift)
- Thursday and Friday (12:00am-8:30am)
- Saturday and Sunday (12:00am-8:30am)
- $2.50 differential for working hours deemed eligible for shift and weekend premium
- Starting Salary Determined Based on Qualifications