Provides mobile crisis intervention services to clients in the community and walk in clients at CCP. The Counselor III will be dispatched into the community to respond to crises as part of the mobile response team. Works collaboratively with Engagement Specialists to respond to crises. Evaluates and assesses clients for level of care. Prepares and implements treatment plans with clients. Provides therapeutic and supportive services to clients and families. Responsible for mobile crisis response coverage over the telephone and/or in person. Creates stabilization plans with clients and links clients to appropriate level of care.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or medical/religious exemption within 30 days of hire. If not fully vaccinated, you must follow the requirements for unvaccinated until you meet the definition of fully vaccinated.
Scheduled Hours: 40 hours a week (Evening Shift)
- Week 1: M-F (4:00pm-12:30am)
- Week 2: T, W, TH, SAT-SUN (8:00am-4:30pm)
- $2.50 differential for working hours deemed eligible for shift and weekend premium
- Starting Salary Determined Based on Qualifications