Do you want a career where you can truly make a difference? The Lake County Health Department and Community Health Center is one of the largest human service providers in Lake County. We live our mission each day, promoting the health and well-being of all who live, work, and play in Lake County. If you are passionate about giving back and ready to be a part of an innovative team, we are looking for you!
This position is responsible for the day to day operations management of their respective FQHC COVID-19 Vaccination Site(s). The individual in this role must understand and continually demonstrate effective resource management, ensure a daily efficient clinic operational flow and monitor appropriate electronic documentation of vaccine administration while ensuring the safety of staff and patients. This position supervises the staff in their respective FQHC Vaccination Site including but not limited to the greeter(s), vaccine screener(s), Registered Nurse (RN) vaccine puller(s), RN vaccinator(s), medical observation staff, and outreach staff.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or medical/religious exemption within 30 days of hire. If not fully vaccinated, you must follow the requirements for unvaccinated until you meet the definition of fully vaccinated.
Employment in this position is contingent upon continued grant funding beyond (3/31/23)
Scheduled Hours: 37.5 hours a week
- Monday – (8:00am – 4:00pm)
- Tuesday – (8:00am – 4:00pm)
- Wednesday – (9:00am – 5:00pm)
- Thursday – (8:00am – 4:00pm)
- Friday – (8:00am – 4:00pm)