Do you want a career where you can truly make a difference? The Lake County Health Department and Community Health Center is one of the largest human service providers in Lake County. We live our mission each day, promoting the health and well-being of all who live, work, and play in Lake County. If you are passionate about giving back and ready to be a part of an innovative team, we are looking for you!
Under the direct supervision of the Assistant Coordinator, Nutrition Services provides medical nutrition therapy, nutrition counseling, community outreach and education, appropriate referral, and follow up for patients and families based on identified high-risk condition and individual needs. Work involves direct patient contact in a clinic setting and is performed in accordance with state and local agency policies and procedures.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or medical/religious exemption within 30 days of hire. If not fully vaccinated, you must follow the requirements for unvaccinated until you meet the definition of fully vaccinated.
Scheduled Hours: 37.5 hours a week
- Monday/Tuesday & Thursday/Friday (8:30am-4:30pm)
- Wednesday (11:00am-7:00pm)
- Currently 3 days per week remote and 2 days per week in clinic.
- Work approximately 6 Saturdays per year.