Parent Liaison – Child and Adolescent Behavioral Services – 12256
Do you want a career where you can truly make a difference? The Lake County Health Department and Community Health Center is one of the largest human service providers in Lake County. We live our mission each day, promoting the health and well-being of all who live, work, and play in Lake County. If you are passionate about giving back and ready to be a part of an innovative team, we are looking for you!
Provides support services for youth and families from the perspective of an experienced parent/family member whose child has received or who is receiving services from the mental health system. Promotes family driven, youth guided principals by ensuring that program staff provides services in accordance to these principals. Develops plans of care. Guides, emotionally supports, and assists children and families. Provides support services for families receiving services from the program and community partners.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or medical/religious exemption within 30 days of hire. If not fully vaccinated, you must follow the requirements for unvaccinated until you meet the definition of fully vaccinated.
Scheduled Hours: 20 hours a week
- Tuesday – (8:30am – 4:00pm)
- Wednesday – (8:30am – 3:30pm)
- Thursday – (8:30am – 3:30pm)
- Starting Salary Determined Based on Qualifications