Do you want a career where you can truly make a difference? The Lake County Health Department and Community Health Center is one of the largest human service providers in Lake County. We live our mission each day, promoting the health and well-being of all who live, work, and play in Lake County. If you are passionate about giving back and ready to be a part of an innovative team, we are looking for you!
Provides support to clients based on own experiences. Responsible for engaging and motivating identified population to seek needed services. Explains, guides, supports and assists clients with goals of improved stability and self-sufficiency, independent living, self-advocacy, and development of supportive relationships. Responsible for assisting individuals with serious mental illness to increase skills in the areas of independent living and self-advocacy. Co-leads client activities.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or medical/religious exemption within 30 days of hire. If not fully vaccinated, you must follow the requirements for unvaccinated until you meet the definition of fully vaccinated.
Scheduled Hours: 37.5 hours a week (includes FLEX weekend hours)
- Monday – (8:00am – 4:00pm)
- Tuesday – (8:00am – 4:00pm)
- Wednesday – (8:00am – 4:00pm)
- Thursday – (8:00am – 4:00pm)
- Friday – (8:00am – 4:00pm)
- Saturday – (8:00am – 4:00pm)
- Sunday – (8:00am – 12:00pm)