Program Evaluator – HI & T – 15970
Do you want a career where you can truly make a difference? The Lake County Health Department and Community Health Center is one of the largest human service providers in Lake County. We live our mission each day, promoting the health and well-being of all who live, work, and play in Lake County. If you are passionate about giving back and ready to be a part of an innovative team, we are looking for you!
Responsible for collecting, organizing, analyzing, interpreting and disseminating data relevant to the delivery of health care and public health services in Lake County.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or medical/religious exemption within 30 days of hire. If not fully vaccinated, you must follow the requirements for unvaccinated until you meet the definition of fully vaccinated.
Schedule Hours: Part-time
- Working hours are Monday-Friday (9:00am-1:00pm or 9:00am-12:30pm)
- Position can be done in person or remote.
- Employee can choose if they want to work their hours in the AM or PM as it part-time
- Starting Salary Determined Based on Qualifications