Staff Nurse – CCP/ATP – 12269
Do you want a career where you can truly make a difference? The Lake County Health Department and Community Health Center is one of the largest human service providers in Lake County. We live our mission each day, promoting the health and well-being of all who live, work, and play in Lake County. If you are passionate about giving back and ready to be a part of an innovative team, we are looking for you!
Responsible for administering medications. Responsible for direct care of clients, including crisis intervention and triage on admission, participates in developing treatment plans with clients, provides emergency assessment for hospitalizations, and reports supply needs to Nursing Coordinator, if applicable to program.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or medical/religious exemption within 30 days of hire. If not fully vaccinated, you must follow the requirements for unvaccinated until you meet the definition of fully vaccinated.
Scheduled Hours: 40 hours a week
- Monday – (11:15am – 7:15pm)
- Tuesday – (11:15am – 7:15pm)
- Wednesday – OFF
- Thursday – OFF
- Friday – (11:15am – 7:15pm)
- Saturday – (11:15am – 7:15pm)
- Sunday – (11:15am – 7:15pm)
- $2.50 differential for working hours deemed eligible for shift and weekend premium
- Starting Salary Determined Based on Qualifications