Are you looking for full-time Temporary Summer work in Maintenance? We live our mission each day, promoting the health and well-being of all who live, work, and play in Lake County. If you are passionate about giving back and ready to be a part of an innovative team, we are looking for you!
The Lake County Health Department and Community Health Center is seeking individuals to work with the Maintenance Department from Mid-May to August.
Address: 3008 Grand Avenue, Waukegan IL *You will be required to complete maintenance services at all Lake County Health Department locations*
Hours: Monday – Friday (6:00am – 2:30pm)
The education/skills you must have are:
- High School diploma/GED
- Basic knowledge of maintenance functions.
- Ability to lift and move heavy items such as office furniture.
- Knowledge operating lawn care equipment.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Must be able to work outside for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to carry and lift weight up to 50 lbs.
Any offer of employment is conditioned on the successful completion of a background screening, drug and alcohol testing and may include a pre-employment medical exam.
The Lake County Health Department and Community Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.