Do you want a career where you can truly make a difference? The Lake County Health Department and Community Health Center is one of the largest human service providers in Lake County. We live our mission each day, promoting the health and well-being of all who live, work, and play in Lake County. If you are passionate about giving back and ready to be a part of an innovative team, we are looking for you!
Provides evaluation, psycho-social education, mentoring and treatment service to clients, assists clients in developing and accomplishing treatment goals in individual and group settings. Provides consultation and education to community groups and emergency services.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or medical/religious exemption within 30 days of hire. If not fully vaccinated, you must follow the requirements for unvaccinated until you meet the definition of fully vaccinated.
Scheduled Hours: 40 hours a week
- Monday – (10:30am – 7:00pm)
- Tuesday – (8:30am – 5:00pm)
- Wednesday – (10:30am – 7:00pm)
- Thursday – (8:30am – 5:00pm)
- Friday – (8:30am – 5:00pm)